Entry AssociateBookmark This
354 South Broad St
Euphorix LLC is a beverage company pioneering and all new functional market-segment in the industry: Mood Elevation. The product naturally enhances dopamine to promote feelings of natural euphoria and well-being. The product targets 18-29 year old male and female college and night-life demographics. Test marketing is complete and we are now gearing up to perform our official launch throughout Hoboken, NJ and Manhattan before entering Los Angeles, Miami and Las Vegas. Promotional events and initial product distribution will take place at various bars, clubs, and lounges throughout each respective city.
The project is heavily supported by world-renowned investors and venture capitalists. Also, we have established an endorsement agreement with NYC Broadway celebrity. Promotional events in Hoboken will begin mid-May 2012. Promotional events throughout Manhattan will commence in line with 2012’s Electric Zoo at the beginning of September 2012 (http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/venue.php). The product will then be heavily advertised throughout Manhattan (being heavily featured in Times Square) from September through January 2012 in sync with an all-new Broadway show (and respective celebrities) that will debut during this timeframe. *
*Contractual obligations prevent sensitive information from being disclosed at this time.
• Actively research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Participate in the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
• Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
• Other duties as assigned; note that Euphorix partners are also affiliated with various private real estate investments which may be in need of marketing efforts from time to time.
• Applicant MUST be self-driven. He/she must have outstanding enthusiasm and drive.
• Applicant should possess a keen sense of presentation, design for ads, graphics, events, promotions, etc.
• Applicant MUST possess the ability to sell/market. He/she must have the ability to apply his/her knowledge toward promotion of concepts, events, product, etc. among one’s peers.
• GPA and academic achievement is taken into consideration.
• Applicant should be diligent and organized.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
• Sense of excellence; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
• Integrity; moral wholeness, reliability, decency, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Desirable Traits (Not Required):
• Social media affluence (i.e. – public relations skills, large volume of Facebook friends, social, amicable, connected, etc.)
• Avid “party-goer,” though not reckless. Understands the current social nightlife trends for demographics ranging between ages 18-25 and 21-28.
• Thorough knowledge of HTML 4 and HTML 5 coding (web design).
• Superior ability to design graphics and/or high-definition animated advertisements.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Background in computer science
Most workdays will take place at the office located at 354 South Broad St, Trenton NJ 08608. However, some meetings will take place in Washington Crossing, PA as well as various nightlife venues located throughout Hoboken, NJ and Manhattan, NY.
The internship is unpaid with the opportunity to acquire a paid fulltime permanent position. Being a part of a highly resourced, early stage company yields unprecedented opportunities for career growth. Depending on your educational institution, intern may also qualify for college credit.
It is the policy of Euphorix, LLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.