Entry Level Business Analyst -- Campus RecruitingBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionCGI is seeking graduating students interested in careers in the Information Technology field. CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career!
Our Entry-Level Business Analysts typically have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Business Analysts will be placed on one of our many projects and could be doing a number of different tasks.
What you'll need:
* A Bachelor's degree from a 4-year institution by August 2014
* A great attitude and hunger for learning
* Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work within a team environment
* All majors are welcome
* 3.0 GPA (strongly preferred)
* Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you'll do (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
* Business Analysis: Developing knowledge of a client's organization, industry, customers, and business objectives in order to help the client in a problem-solving role. Assessing user requirements, procedures and problems to create or improve a system.
* User Support Analysis: Providing quality client support by answering client questions, researching possible solutions to problems, and fostering open communication between the client and the CGI project team. Tracking software and documentation defects, performing application maintenance, and providing onsite consulting and training as required.
* System Testing: Working with system developers and designers to identify, diagnose, and document problems and errors in specific components of a system. Assessing how well a product adheres to its design, standards, as well as its usability and ability to meet business needs.
* Decision Analysis: Applying quantitative methods to study and make recommendations regarding various business issues, including credit risk management, customer profitability, resource allocation and optimization, and customer segmentation.
What you'll gain:
* Involvement in a team oriented atmosphere
* Exposure to business issues and challenges
* Opportunity to leverage and develop your technical knowledge and analytical skills
Join our team and experience the commitment at CGI!
CGI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER