Entry Level CNC MachinistBookmark This
DescriptionAerotek is currently working with a medium-large manufacturing firm in the northern suburbs and this company is looking for entry level CNC machining candidates.
- The candidate in this position will learn to setup and operate CNC machines, inspect parts, complete tool changes and more
- Must have 2 year technical degree or field equivalency
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints
- Must be familiar with inspection equipment, hand tools, micrometers, calipers etc
- Must have experience with GD&T
Shift: 1st and 2nd shifts are available
Please contact me if you are interested in these openings, I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.