Food ScientistBookmark This
Golden Valley, MN
DescriptionKelly Scientific Resources is currently looking for scientists for future positions in the food science industry.
- Candidates must have a technical college degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or Life Science
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills for product development and pilot plant runs.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Basic understanding of food science principles and the experimentation process.
- Takes initiative in technical problem solving.
- Proficient in basic Computer skills-Excel, MS Word and general computer application software.
- Good Written and communication skills.
Candidates must be living in the Twin Cities.
If you are interested in being considered at Kelly Scientific resources, please submit your resume today!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]