Food ScientistBookmark This
Golden Valley, MN
DescriptionKelly Scientific Resources is currently looking for scientists for future positions in the food science industry.
- Candidates must have a technical college degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or Life Science
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills for product development and pilot plant runs.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Basic understanding of food science principles and the experimentation process.
- Takes initiative in technical problem solving.
- Proficient in basic Computer skills-Excel, MS Word and general computer application software.
- Good Written and communication skills.
Candidates must be living in the Twin Cities.
If you are interested in being considered at Kelly Scientific resources, please submit your resume today!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded
scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found
opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—
connect with us today.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.