Entry Level ManagementBookmark This
Infinite Concepts, Inc.
50 S 7th Street
DescriptionInfinite Concepts works with Fortune 500 companies that are at the top of their industry. With a hands on direct approach, we create a connection between our various clients and retailers that give both the opportunity to touch different people that they my not normally reach.
Using our hands-on philosophy, we are able to ensure that all of our representatives are fully equipt in all aspects of the company. Leading by example above all, the most important factor when inspiring and mentoring our representatives.
Infinite Concepts has developed a successful program that is designed to produce top-notch representatives for the national accounts of new and exsisting clients. As we continue to grow, so does our need for these leaders in our business.
We take a proactive approach where individuals experience all concepts in all realms of marketing in a team environment. Some areas include public relations, event coordination, campaign development, event promotions, client representation, and opportunity leadership development. Every aspect takes place in an energetic and dynamic environment in order to foster each individual's goals and achievements. We focus on each individual in a comprehensive, but accelerated pace, in order to keep up with our growth and expansion needs.
At Infinite Concepts, we are committed to helping others build skills for life. At the heart of our business, is the fundamental belief that in order to be truly successful, we must first help others to succeed.
We are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals who are looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. Please only apply if you have the following qualifications:
· Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
· Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
· Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
· Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
· COLLEGE DEGREE preferred.
· Individuals must be HARD WORKING
· Must be MOTIVATED and willing to learn
· Must GOAL-ORIENTED and ambitious
· Willing to be trained in sales, customer service, marketing, campaign management, and test market development
· PROFESSIONAL image is a must
· Must be COMPETITIVE by nature
· Must be looking for FULL-TIME employment
· Currently residing in the Pittsburgh or a nearby surrounding area
If you’re ready for a challenging career, ADVANCEMENT and a team oriented environment, STOP LOOKING; START WORKING!