Entry Level ManagementBookmark This
Midwest Media Solutions, Inc.
3265 19th St. NW
DescriptionJunior Account Manager – Sales / Marketing / Advertising / Entry Level
Midwest Media Solutions, Inc. is a Sales, Marketing, & Management firm based in Rochester, MN. Midwest Media Solutions, Inc. specializes in tailoring Sales & Marketing Campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. Our company and TEAM members focus their energy in (2) main areas:
• Customer Acquisition – “face to face" sales, on site presentation with new customers to generate new market share.
• Customer Retention – Professional sales presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty.
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our fortune 500 clients. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our clients’ business relationships.
Why is our company so awesome to work for?
BECAUSE WE OFFER:
• Advancement opportunities from entry level into Human Resources, Management and Consulting
• Competitive compensation
• Fun & exciting team environment
• PAID TRAINING
• Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Business Building Blocks, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more
• Our full time entry level Management team has won such awards as “Promoting Manager of the Year", “Most Improved Manager" and “Rookie Manager of the Year"
• Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more
• Beautiful location
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for future leaders to grow into a management role with our company while focusing on the following areas:
• Development of marketing campaigns and strategies
• Customer service and client acquisition
• Implementation of product launches
• Rigorous leadership training
• Those that excel leading and training others may be provided with the opportunity to open their own business
• In-store promotional advertising
RequirementsRequirements – Our ideal candidate
• 2-4 Year degree (GPA 2.5 up)
• At least 2 years of experience in either customer service, marketing, advertising, sales, retail or telemarketing
• Must be able to start working immediately if needed
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong personality