Entry Level Quality AssuranceBookmark This
Simi Valley, CA
Description- Minimum of 1 year of Professional Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong Technical skills.
- Work as part of a high performance R&D team.
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability.
- Provide management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create or maintain database of known test defects.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.