Entry Level RecruiterBookmark This
Resource Specialist (Recruiter)
Kick start your Sales Recruiting career!
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company who believe in a fun, activity focused, and instructional work environment. If you enjoy high energy and high level results in a coaching environment, this is the place for you.
Our work environment is fast paced, enthusiastic, and ever changing. Work hard. Play hard.
Position: Sourcing Specialist (Recruiter)
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for all steps associated with sourcing, qualification, matching, placement, and management of contingent (contract) IT professionals in support of ettain group’s clients. The Sourcing Specialist is accountable to developing relationships with, placing, and retaining highly qualified talent and upholding ettain group’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Recruiting team members are accountable for sourcing, qualifying, matching, and placing highly skilled talent in support of our clients’ needs.
- Providing exceptional “WOW!” customer experiences to all of our customers, which we define as our clients, our candidates, our contractors, our internal team members, and the community that we serve
- Following ettain group’s proven recruiting methodologies and Best Practices
- Sourcing, building relationships with, and identifying top talent through various resources, including: calling candidates within ettain group’s robust proprietary database, leveraging job posting and searching capabilities on subscription job boards, leveraging social media, and professional networking activities
- Participating in philanthropic, industry related, and professional networking activities
- Participate in customer appreciation events and activities
- Following ettain group’s proven RAPID Candidate Qualification process to screen and qualify candidates for opportunities with our clients
- Marketing job opportunities to qualified candidates
- Providing career advice, resume tips, and market intelligence to candidates
- Relationship Development and Candidate/ Contractor Management
- Exemplifying APART values
Educational Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales Experience Highly Preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Competitive and Coachable
- Team Player
- Highly Motivated
ettain group is an equal opportunity employer.
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and bonus opportunity. Benefits package to include vacation, personal, holiday pay. ettain group also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage and 401(k).Please apply online today to be considered. If you have any issues you may follow up with Catherine Bailey at 704-409-7629. Thank you!