Technical Engineer ApprenticeBookmark This
Adcap Network Systems
10440 Old Alabama Rd Con #100
DescriptionWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Technical Apprentice will be given training and broad exposure to several key areas including voice, datacenter and route/ switch. They will be working with a wide range of cutting edge technology products including Cisco, NetApp, Nexenta and more. You’ll be contributing to the daily business by solving customers’ technical problems and getting valuable experience for your professional development.
PLUS successful graduates of the program are eligible for FULL TIME positions at Adcap Network Systems!
WHO WILL YOU GET TO MEET?
Working directly with the Director of Engineers and our Solutions Architects, you’ll get to ride along and meet successful tech professionals to learn how they got where they are! On our team we have multiple CCIEs and even two DUAL-CCIEs! You will be creating solutions alongside these seasoned veterans.
Additionally, you will have training from the Director of Talent Management.
Our career path includes training and development programs to launch your Engineering career from the ground up.
1) Technical Apprentice (CCNA) — >
2) Junior Engineer (CCNP) — >
3) Deployment Engineer — >
If you’d like to continue, next would be:
4) Pre-Sales Engineer— >
5) Solution Architect $$$$
WHAT ABOUT THE ADCAP ADVANTAGES?
Instead of looking for an entry level job with little to no training or upside, come to a company that provides you the opportunity to get to the outside. Most entry-level jobs don’t give you an opportunity to rub elbows with senior management and see the inner workings of a company. Not only do you get the opportunity to build real skills and get great resume fodder, you also have access to some of these great perks of working at ADCAP…
• Base stipend based on your experience, education and skills
• Technical trainings and CCNA/CCNP certification at NO COST to you
• Eligible for cash prizes and bonuses for exceptional work
• Advanced Sales and Technology Product training at NO COST to you
• Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
• Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks! Plus homemade cookies!
• Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
• Invitation to our Summer Company Getaway
• And more!
ResponsibilitiesAfter the 90 days completion of the Sales Apprentice Training program, you will be offered:
• Great Pay with Uncapped Commissions! PLUS Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
• Health Insurance - Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
• Life insurance, short term and long term disability
• 401k plans with company matching programs
• Certifications paid by Adcap!
• Nine Paid Holidays plus 10 PTO days with increasing PTO annually and UNLIMITED PTO after five years!
• Flexible hours with reasonable bosses!
• Paid monthly volunteer hours for charity
• Plus company matches your charity donations
• Social events like BBQs on Fridays, trivia night, bowling and Family Days at Lake Lanier
• Company-provided iPhone and Lenovo Carbon X1 ultrabook in addition to lab environments with cutting edge Cisco technologies
• President’s Club in the Caribbean open to all team members – not just sales!
• And More
RequirementsWHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and majors. You should be…
• A recent graduate from an accredited college or university looking to break into the lucrative IT engineering
• Have a solid Route/Switch foundation with Cisco BONUS if you have Cisco Voice experience or training
• Intelligent and able to multi-task
• Proficient in learning new technologies
• Outgoing and personable
• Self-motivated and a go-getter