Entry Level Sales BrokerBookmark This
Cherry Hill, NJ
This Entry Level Sales position will receive training to enter into either our Carrier Development Specialist or Brokerage Salesperson positions. This program would typically last 3-6 months before you would move into the business.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Learn how the NFI Brokerage operations work in regards to moving freight.
- Use system tools and effective communication methods (E-mail, phone, fax)
- Learn about basic modes of transport – Full Truckload, LTL, Intermodal
- Learn the fundamental aspects of NFI Transportation Management System (TMS) including load entry, tracking, and dispatch.
- Work with assigned salesperson in an operational capacity to begin to understand basics of brokering freight to customers and carriers.
- Work with Customer Sales force to effectively move each order through the systems in a cost effective and efficient method with a focus on a high level of customer service.
- Speak with Clients on behalf of NFI to confirm details about shipping requirements
- Speak with drivers on behalf of the carrier dispatcher to help ensure the NFI level of customer service is maintain with each brokered load.