Entry Level Software Engineering Associate - Boston, MABookmark This
- Bachelor's degree (with a graduation date no later than December 31, 2013)
- A track record of strong academic performance (2.8 or higher cumulative GPA)
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Engineering (all disciplines)
Other Professional Skill Requirements and Qualifications:
- Solid foundation in software programming
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and Visio
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates must be located within the Boston, MA area or commutable distance.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.