Executive Team InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionMKG, founded in 2002 by Maneesh K. Goyal, is a 36-person, highly creative, experiential marketing agency and corporate sponsorship consultant for many of the world’s biggest brands including The Coca-Cola Company, vitaminwater, Delta Air Lines, Estée Lauder and Ralph Lauren. Located in the heart of Soho, the team has been recognized with multiple experiential marketing awards including the Gold Award for Best Consumer Environment at the 2009 EX Awards. MKG has also become an industry leader in creating pop-up retail environments, opening the buzz-worthy Diet Coke Pop-Up Kitchens last fall on New York’s 5th Avenue and on Boston’s Tremont Street. Beyond creating one-of-a-kind brand experiences, MKG also works with companies like Delta on their overall sponsorship strategy.
The Intern will provide overall office administration and work directly with the Executive Assistant to the President.
This position is ideal for a current undergraduate or recent graduate looking for experience in the fields of marketing and events. This person will have direct interaction with senior leadership at the agency.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the day-to-day operations of the firm
• Periodic personal assistance for the company President
• Project research
• Venue research
• Working on-site at events as needed
• Organization of client accounts and paperwork
• Various administrative tasks of a professional and personal nature.
• Telephone correspondence with clients and vendors.
• Working with Production, Operations, Design and Marketing teams.
• Filing and Office Administration
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
• Be creative, fun and innovative
• Possess strong communication skills
• Be organized and have diligent follow-through on every task
• Be a team player
• Have excellent writing and people skills
• Be a self-starter
• Have working knowledge of Mac OS & Microsoft Office
• Thrive in a small, intimate working environment
• Current undergraduate or recent graduates, preferably in Marketing or Communications.
• Able to commit to at least three days a week