Exercise Specialist InternshipBookmark This
The PEAK at Craig Hospital
3425 S. Clarkson St.
DescriptionLooking for interns for a community-based, health and wellness program at Craig Hospital. The PEAK is a fully accessible health and wellness center for individuals with neurological disabilities.
current copies of immunizations (including TB/FLU)
proof of background and drug screen
BLS for the Healthcare Provider through AHA
Workers Comp/Liability Insurance through University (no exceptions)
Responsibilities- Assist gym members with exercise programs
- Assist Physical Therapist and Exercise Specialists with treatment sessions
- Maintain gym (clean, assist with equipment ordering)
- Provide customer service, assist with scheduling, phone calls, updating documents,and payments for our members
- Help with continued development of a new,exciting program
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in health/fitness related fields/degrees
- working towards or achieved a bachelors degree
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills, knowledge about fitness/health,flexibility with tasks are a must!
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Basic computer/administrative skills