Expansion CoordinatorBookmark This
International Youth Congress, Inc.
DescriptionThis position will oversee and organize global expansion efforts for the International Youth Congress which currently operates in nations as far as Rwanda, Pakistan, Burundi, Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Spain, the Philippines, and all across the United States. Our Expansion Coordinator will work directly underneath our appointed Chief of Staff whom carries out the day-to-day operations of the organization. Our Expansion Coordinator will maintain flexible work hours and may carryout their duties from home. This position requires commitment and depending on work performance may result in eventual paid employment.
Responsibilities- Write with effective spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions
- Development recruitment strategies to increase membership as well as international presence
- Distribute resources and information to new subsidiary charters
- Respect cultural, political, religious, and racial differences
- Report semi-daily to administrative staff
- Provide weekly report on growth and expansion
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination
- Firm understanding of global affairs
- Broad knowledge of geography, culture, religion, and politics
- Requires Letter of Recommendation from teacher, employers,
- Must be not be older than 28