FASHION BOUTIQUE PUBLIC RELATIONS/SALES INTERN-US Citizens OnlyBookmark This
Sasha L Jewels LLC
New York, NY
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionOur new handmade jewelry company is looking for a FASHION BOUTIQUE Relations/SalesINTERN to take our marketing and visibility to the next level. Intern’s main responsibilities will be to work with our team and establish relations with potential store owner clients, vendors and event bookings. He/she will research and visit potential boutiques where our jewelry can be sold. Individual should be energetic, a people person, resourceful, creative, flexible, love to take initiative and motivated to learn. There are additional opportunities to learn especially if intern is interested. It would be an extra bonus if intern is passionate about fashion, marketing and the arts. This is a great opportunity for professional development.
* U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY
*THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, do not apply if only interested in pay.
NYC/NJ location preferred, no INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS.
* Please attach samples of your previous work to your application.
Do not apply if you do not meet qualifications. Should live in NY NJ area preferred, but national available as well. We are looking to expand our clientele.
Responsibilities• Increase clientele, vendor associations and event opportunities through research and outreach, and media
• Develop, deliver and lead strategic initiatives
• Visit and establish potential boutiques/stores where our jewelry can be sold
• Identify strategic media relationships & new creative media strategies
• Manage high-end media relations and provide strategic counsel to external agents with regard to media opportunities.
• Define and analyze target markets and use positioning strategies to define a unique product identity
• Enhance department and agency reputation
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities and lead new business pitches
• Write press releases, bios and highlight sheets
• Update database/ media lists
• Make calls and be articulate, helpful and polite
Requirements• B.A. in PR, journalism, communications, marketing or business preferred
• PR experience working on campaigns or fashion/consumer lifestyle brands
• Analytic skills
• Independent worker who can also work collaboratively with the team
• Able to travel to meet with potential business clients and businesses
• Leader able to take initiative on projects
• Able to work successfully in a fast paced, high-energy environment
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills; able to develop rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships
Be resourceful and ready to take initiative
• Able to juggle priorities and deliver dazzling results and meet deadlines
• Experience executing successful digital and social media strategies, tactics and programs
• Able to establish relationships with various media outlets