FAWN (For All Women Network) YouTube Channel InternshipBookmark This
2114 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionFAWN (For All Women Network) is looking for interns to assist in our YouTube production office. The internship will cover every aspect of working for a YouTube channel: from show and talent research to assisting with filming on set and reviewing viewer feedback.
For All Women Network (FAWN) is a Google-funded venture that is part of YouTube's Partner Channel initiative. Google invested $100 million in YouTube's Partner Channel initiative in 2012 with the intent to create high quality programming for YouTube that will rival cable television. Since its official launch in April 2012, the FAWN network has quickly become the top channel in its vertical, attracting hundreds of thousands subscribers. FAWN creates beauty, fashion and lifestyle-driven programming with a focus on female empowerment for women of all ages.
Responsibilities- Assist with research and development of show concepts
- Update, maintain and compile talent lists
- Audience research - update, maintain, and compile lists of subscriber feedback, show suggestions, and other comments
- Giveaway fulfillment
- Assist with various aspects of the production process
- Compile press clippings, coverage of our shows in the media
Requirements- Currently enrolled as a student, must be able to receive class credit (undergrad preferred)
- Must have a personal laptop available for use
- Familiarity with YouTube, social media platforms, and the blogosphere
- Familiarity & interest in Fashion & Beauty & Lifestyle verticals
- Strong computer skills
- Highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented