Facility Rentals InternBookmark This
The National Constitution Center
525 Arch St.
DescriptionThe National Constitution Center is the first and only nonprofit, nonpartisan institution devoted to the most powerful vision of freedom ever expressed: the U.S. Constitution. The Center illuminates constitutional ideals and inspires active citizenship through a state-of-the-art museum experience, including hundreds of interactive exhibits, films and rare artifacts; must-see feature exhibitions; the internationally acclaimed, 360-degree theatrical production Freedom Rising; and the iconic Signers' Hall, where visitors can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers. As America's forum for constitutional dialogue, the Center engages diverse, distinguished leaders of government, public policy, journalism and scholarship in timely public discussions and debates. The Center also houses the Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach, the national hub for constitutional education, which offers cutting-edge civic learning resources both onsite and online.
Responsibilities• Assist Facility Rentals Coordinator with preparation of event information forms
• Coordinate direct mail and telemarketing efforts with prospective and current clients
• Assist special event staff at various functions overseen by the Facility Rentals Department
• Communicate with clients and vendors to ensure complete and accurate details
• Assist with marketing and advertising initiatives
• Support other members of the Visitor Services department when necessary with various applicable sales and marketing efforts
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements• Open to college Juniors or Seniors in good academic standing
• Ideal for students majoring in business, marketing, or tourism/hospitality industry
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work some evenings & weekends