Fall Pub Pro Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
4500 Fuller Drive Suite 160
DescriptionDetails: We are a full service publicity/promotions agency that primarily works with the major motion picture studios (The Weinstein Company, Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox, etc) to promote their movies across the country.
We’re currently looking for interns who have a passion for entertainment and movies to help promote films locally in Dallas/Fort Worth and the state of Texas. Our office is located in the Dallas area and the internship consists of at least 2-3 days a week in the office, Monday through Friday 10:30am-5:30pm and some events on nights/weekend. Must be a college student.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks include but are not limited to:
• Assisting the promotions department in executing studio directives in Texas.
• Developing local grassroots promotions to create word of mouth ''buzz'' for each movie
• Researching and contacting potential partners and word of mouth groups for each movie
• Brainstorming and executing movie-themed events
• Responsible for creating college focused marketing and promotional campaigns
• Helping with promotional item mailings and organizing/maintaining our promo item inventory
• Excellent overall communication skills (phone, email, interpersonal, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and the surrounding areas
• Detail-oriented and creative
• Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects quickly while also maintaining priorities and focus
• Team-oriented and willing to help other staff with projects when necessary
• Able to competently navigate the internet and conduct research.
Salary: The internship is not paid hourly, but some events pay a one-time fee on a case by case basis.