Fall 2014 IT Database Administrator Student Co-OpBookmark This
Job Duration: Fall 2014 (August 2014- December 2014)
Compensation:Wage determined by class standing
Job Status: Full-time 32+ hours per week
Location: Southeast Michigan- Detroit
Position Requirement: Must be a Student enrolled in College
* Will be working on projects and tasks relating specifically to Databases,and Database structures.
* Will be learning about DTE database infrastructure (DB2, Oracle,SQL Server) under the guidance of a Senior DBA.
* May also work with the Middle Tier Group to support Web andApplication servers.
* Will be given special assignments based around gathering metrics,creating processes and standardizing work instructions.
* Must currently be a student attending an accredited college/university.
* Must be at least a junior class standingpursuing a degree in Computer Science (IT) major.
* Must have successfully completed classesin: Database Design, Systems Analysis and Design, Web and Software Development.
* Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
* Must be able to commute Detroit, MI andwork up to 32+ hours each week.
DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit, MI. We are a diversified energy company, involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Our operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on coal and gas mid-stream services, power and industrial projects, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at www.dteenergy.com/dteEnergyCompany.
*Job Function:* Information Technology & Services
*Primary Location:* Michigan-Southeast Michigan-Detroit
*Job Type:* Student Co-op
*Req ID:* 06451