Fall Communications InternBookmark This
1850 York Road, Suite D
Application Deadline: August 7, 2013
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 09/02/13 — 12/16/13 (Flexible)
DescriptionLooking to get hands-on experience in communications? Want an internship that gives you real opportunities for portfolio materials? The Alzheimer’s Association is looking for a fall communications intern who is highly motivated and ready to take advantage of this unique opportunity for real-world experience. Flexible schedule and course credit available. Include desired start date in application.
ResponsibilitiesActivities related to and supporting the Alzheimer’s Association goal of increasing concern and awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias including:
• Creating and maintaining media contact lists.
• Monitoring and recording media coverage.
• Promoting local events through community calendars.
• Completing various writing assignments.
• Supporting the Association’s presence on various social media platforms.
• Updating marketing materials.
• Other projects as assigned.