Fall Intern 2013 - Marketing InternBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionEconnexis is a software start-up based in the bay area (CA). We offer an affordable and effortless way for businesses to interact with their customers through social media interactions, make lifelong connections and grow their business. Our SAAS based platform is a communication solution for businesses and healthcare providers that isn’t just an interaction tool; It actually helps companies to initiate new relationships and maintain existing ones.
We are looking for marketing interns to be involved in a variety of roles ranging from analyzing the product potential in the market to designing the market strategy of the product.
1.Research, consolidate and analyze information on potential clients, projects, and
2.Conceive, plan, execute, track and optimize company's lead generation activities.
3.Develop and implement social media strategy to acquire and retain followers, increase internet presence and brand awareness (Facebook, Twitter and more).
4. Must be willing to perform some sales tasks from time to time.
5. Must be creative and passionate in approach and be able to work under deadlines
RequirementsThe desirable candidate must be enrolled in a full time degree program or must be a recent college graduate (no more than 1 year out of school with a degree) with:
1. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
2. An understanding of social media and online community building through work
experience or personal experience
3. Strong multi-tasking skills
4. Marketing communication experience
5. Passion for working in a start up