Fashion InternBookmark This
Culver City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionFullscreen is looking for motivated and exceptionally bright individuals to help support our fashion and beauty channels. As a member of the team you will become immersed in the YouTube style community, learn about online monetization and assist with content development.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, interest in fashion and beauty lifestyle, a passion for digital media and seeks the opportunity to grow with an exciting fast-moving start-up.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter and natural leader with a strong desire to be successful and grow personally and professionally
• Creative thinker, capable of explaining complex solutions
• Strong relationship building skills
• Detail oriented
We are more than happy to write glowing letters of recommendation and give you what you need to get college credit! And, since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, this could turn into a full-time opportunity!
To apply for this position, send an e-mail reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Full name, e-mail address, and phone number
• A brief note about why you would be great for this internship
• PLEASE PUT “FASHION INTERN” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE E-MAIL
• [Important Requirement] Applicants must be eligible to receive college credit.
Fullscreen is a next-generation media company that offers innovative technology and premium services for content creators and brands to thrive on YouTube. Fullscreen's global network generates over 1.5 billion monthly video views and reaches over 100 million subscribers, making Fullscreen a Top 5 YouTube Partner. Fullscreen provides a full suite of end-to-end YouTube tools and services for many of the world's leading brands and media companies. Led by an experienced team of online video thought-leaders,Fullscreen was founded in January 2011 and is based in Culver City, California.