Fast Paced Litigation Internship (Unpaid)Bookmark This
Trân Lankford, Attorney At Law
Stone Mountain, GA
DescriptionCriminal and civil general practice attorney in Decatur/Stone Mountain, Georgia (Metro Atlanta), with a diverse clientele, is seeking a law clerk for an immediate, unpaid Internship to begin on a part-time basis. Hours are flexible.
We’ve moved from a high-rise office and into a home based office, which is 10 minutes (7 miles further) away from our old office in downtown Decatur. Our office is 0.1 mile from the Atlanta Taiwanese Presbyterian Church (1039 Rays Road, Stone Mountain, Georgia) if you would like to see the area where the office is located.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but not limited to the following:
1. Legal research of civil and criminal matters in-office and possibly at the Law Library.
2. Preparation of memorandum of law.
3. Draft or help attorneys in drafting motions, briefs, correspondence, and other documents.
4. Client interviews.
5. Contacts with all parties involved in the litigation.
6. Coordination of office services.
7. Simplifying recordkeeping procedures, and other duties as assigned.
8. Assist attorney in trial reparation, hearings, which may require court appearance.
RequirementsExperience is not required, but duties will be limited to education level. The individual must have at least a high school diploma and be willing to work with clients whose English is a second language. You must be able to type at a reasonable speed and work efficiently with computers. Also, you must have a cellular telephone.
Please forward Résumé/Curriculum Vitae and references to: Ms. Trân Lankford via E-mail. Call if you have any questions at 404-507-6795 or 404-829-4117.