Federal - Data Center Rationalization Analyst+Bookmark This
- 1 year of professional experience in either or all of the following areas of IT Infrastructure:
- data center rationalization, consolidation, relocation, migration, or
- implementing and configuring JBOSS environments
- experience with implementing and configuring Websphere environments
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- A strong desire and aptitude to learn new technology
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
US Citizenship required.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.