Federal - Java Developer, AnalystBookmark This
- 1 year work experience developing Java
- 1 year work experience with J2EE (e.g. Spring, JSF or ORM tools (Hibernate, iBATIS.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic) or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
- Experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate or iBATIS
- Experience with rules platform and rules maintenance architectures
- Experience with Rules Package solutions (Blaze or iLog) or Open Source Rules Engine (i.e. Drools)
- Architecture design experience and design patterns
- Performance testing
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in a Lead role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Professional Skills Requirements:
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Must be a US Citizen, or Permanent Resident with a minimum of 3 years continuous residence.