Fiber Optics Technician - Irvine, CABookmark This
Aliso Viejo, CA
DescriptionKelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Fiber Optics Technician for a prestigious Fortune 500® company located just outside Irvine, CA.By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:• A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks • Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center• Several employee discounts• And more!Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you will need to send your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com. Job Title: Fiber Optic TechnicianLocation: Irvine, CADuration: 4 Month Contract with the Opportunity to Go Longer
Description/Duties:The successful candidate will support the assembly, alignment, integration and test of a complex optical system used for laser-based cataract surgery. The duties include the ability to use a wide variety of optical metrology (interferometers, wavefront sensors, cameras and telescopes) required to align and test a precision optical system.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subassembly, assembly and system level building, integration and testing of laser scanning, focusing and imaging optics for medical devices
- Direct experience with optical assembly and metrology
- Contribute to the development of tooling, fixtures and processes for assembly and testing
- Follow manufacturing assembly and testing procedures
- Ability to work with mechanical, optical and electronic engineers within the company to improve manufacturability and cost issues
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
· A minimum of 3 years experience of optical alignment, integration and test experience that incorporate lasers, imaging systems, optical metrology, interferometers and spectrometers, computer data acquisition.
· Bachelors degree preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]