Final Cut Pro Editor InternBookmark This
Pedal Power NYC
DescriptionOur organization seeks creative editors to work one-on-one with the project Director on punching-up existing video assets as well as creating short, original, and contextual works over the coming months. We offer any potential intern an opportunity to express their own voice at our arts organization where we are currently rebooting our identity in preparation for an exciting next phase of production. Future collaborations which our organization is entertaining will provide successful interns a chance at showcasing their contributions alongside other established performers in the arts.
We conduct our magic at two different locations, at the principal's studio in Greenwich Village, as well as our production facility at The Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, BK. Interested applicants should be prepared to work out of the downtown Manhattan location primarily, but will be welcomed to participate at the workshop as well.
- Creative, curious, cutting edge, and a yearning to whip up imaginative edits.
- Proficiency using FCP Pro 7 (FCP X could also be an option for new projects)
- Proficiency using After effects or similar post-production software
- A love of music
- Graphic Design / 3D Graphic Design
- Web Design experience
- Proficiency in using other relevant software