Finance InternBookmark This
The National Constitution Center
525 Arch St.
DescriptionThe National Constitution Center is the first and only nonprofit, nonpartisan institution devoted to the most powerful vision of freedom ever expressed: the U.S. Constitution. The Center illuminates constitutional ideals and inspires active citizenship through a state-of-the-art museum experience, including hundreds of interactive exhibits, films and rare artifacts; must-see feature exhibitions; the internationally acclaimed, 360-degree theatrical production Freedom Rising; and the iconic Signers' Hall, where visitors can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers. As America's forum for constitutional dialogue, the Center engages diverse, distinguished leaders of government, public policy, journalism and scholarship in timely public discussions and debates. The Center also houses the Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach, the national hub for constitutional education, which offers cutting-edge civic learning resources both onsite and online.
The Finance Intern will have the opportunity to work with the Center’s accounting teams, on projects and day-to-day tasks designed to provide broad exposure to the accounting field.
• Provide administrative support to the Finance Department
• Compose, edit, and word process documents for the Finance Department
• Work directly with the Senior Accountant on finance projects
• Prepare and/or gather meeting and grant reimbursement support material
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Requirements• Full-time student, currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program at an accredited college or university
• Reliable, detail-oriented individual looking to learn about the non-profit industry
• Basic computer skills
• Good writing and communications skills
• Must be available 1 – 2 days per week during regular business hours, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.