Finance InternBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Finance Intern increases Relief International’s accounting efficiency by assisting with bills and donations.
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
Responsibilities• Increase RI’s accounting efficiency.
• Assist with preparation of financial reports
• Process bills and donations
• Maintain records of financial transactions
• Provide office support for Finance department as needed
Requirements• Professional demeanor
• Knowledge of Excel and basic accounting skills
• General knowledge of world affairs and international/intergovernmental institutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to learn and adapt to a fast pace environment
• Willingness to work minimum of 15 hours; M-F flexible schedule
• Current enrollment in an undergraduate program related to Finance or Accounting preferred but not required; All majors and grades are encouraged to apply.
Go to this link to APPLY : http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=87