Finance Intern - ILBookmark This
30 Great Oaks Boulevard
San Jose, CA
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.Job Summary
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Complete specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager
- Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Education Experience Requirements
- Minimum 30 GPA
- Enrolled in a 4 year program, entering Junior or Senior year
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.