Finance Intern (Midtown ATL)Bookmark This
Fortis Global LLC
1230 Peachtree St. NE #1900
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCurrently seeking a Finance Intern to start IMMEDIATELY. Our company a real estate investment company that provides International and Domestic individual investors the opportunity to invest in real estate ownership without actually having to go out and buy commercial real estate themselves. There is potential for Commission. Inquire for more info about salary.
Bilingual a PLUS!
The position will include the following :
1. Creating annual/monthly/ quarterly schedules
2. Work with ledger accounts
3. Create payment plans
4. Perform reconcilement of banking operations
5. Create profit and loss excel sheets
6. Analyze and value real estate assets
NOTE: Internship does not have a set "end date", and may lead to permanent employment.