Finance and Accounting Rotation AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionWe are currently looking for a qualified Finance and Accounting Rotation Analyst to join our team. This intense entry-level program, spanning three annual rotational assignments, will provide participants with the foundational skills necessary to build a successful career in corporate finance. Participants will receive finance and accounting instruction, will participate in a mentorship program, and will attend networking events with senior leaders from across the organization. This exciting opportunity will be located at our corporate headquarters in Islandia, NY.
The analyst will rotate through three distinct program tracks: Accounting; Financial Planning and Analysis; and Specialty Finance. During the Accounting rotation, the analyst will focus on the processes and procedures in place to prepare and summarize the financial data of the Company. The analyst will develop a general understanding of the Company's financial statements and may work in areas such as SEC reporting, consolidations and the general ledger. During the Financial Planning and Analysis rotation, the analyst will also learn the Company's varying operating and strategic business models, will develop an appreciation of the market in which the Company operates, and will gain an understanding of the Company's key performance indicators. During the Specialty Finance rotation, the analyst will have the opportunity to work within one or more departments focused on a specific discipline, including Treasury, Investor Relations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax, Internal Audit and Internal Controls.
- Preparing financial reports and metrics
- Analyzing financial statements
- Performing detailed reconciliations of accounting information
- Participating in month-end close processes
- Creating models for scenario planning
- Developing budgets and forecasts
- Communicating across departments to achieve common goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Related
- 3.0 GPA or better (transcript required)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team based environment
- Innate desire for professional development
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Date posted: 12/06/2013