Financial Analyst I - ENTRY LEVELBookmark This
Great opportunity to be a part of supporting the dynamic, growing Healthcare Division of TransUnion and work directly with the Business Unit Exceutives!
Are you interested in influencing executive level business makers to help grow an emerging markets business? If so, this role offers a unique opportunity to impact the future direction of TransUnion Healthcare's fast growing business. Acting as the analytical engine of the company, you will provide insights and support optimal' business decision making. You will also provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including;
- prepare data for board presentations
- Preparing financial presentations
- Evaluating new business opportunities
- Participation in the analysis of potential acquisitions
- Building models to project costs and revenue streams
- Other projects requested by senior management.
Candidates wishing to apply will:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance related degree or the equivalent in school and work experience.
- Have Conceptual understanding of accounting and finance principals and the ability to apply them.
- Have 0 - 3 years of direct experience in a professional accounting or financial analysis capacity
- Be a good corporate citizen, acting ethically in all situations, and will directly address situations, or people who are not acting in the best interests of the company, its associates and its owners/investors.
- Will have experience working in a team environment, as well as on own.
- Have strong familiarity with spreadsheet and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have solid verbal and written skills, display strong attention to detail, and have the ability to communicate in a clear and concise business appropriate manner with internal contacts. Capable of analyzing data to spot trends and relationships and to make connections between reports and processes.
Exceptional candidates will also possess:
- A CPA/MBA/CMA.
- The ability to effectively translate accounting and finance results and plans into business decision making tools, to not only support the departmental direction but also grow the business.
- Strong familiarity with Hyperion or other Enterprise Resource Planning/Business Intelligence software experience helpful.