Financial AnalystBookmark This
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
DescriptionLeading Global Manufacturing Company in Middlesex County, New Jersey seeking a Financial Analyst. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the financial reporting, closing, forecasting and analysis for each of the different business unit VP's on a monthly basis to compare numbers versus our plan, forecast and prior year and to report and present any variances.
- Analyze operational results for variances of actual to plan and prior year for P&L and balance sheet accounts and provide financial narratives summarizing significant variations.
- Provide financial support to the business unit VP's including financial projections, financial reporting, analysis and presentations. Update forecasts monthly to reflect latest thinking and forecast 18 months rolling forward.
- Present monthly, quarterly, YTD and total year analysis.
- Generate and include in the planning process financial analyses illustrating the financial impact associated with potential new product and cost reduction initiatives. Analysis includes validating and verifying sales and cost of sales assumptions from business unit VP's and examining financial data and models.
- Develop ad hoc scenarios and analysis as needed. Generate financial reports and operation tools and analysis for different scenarios as they arise.
If you are interested please email your resume to Richard.Hecht@RobertHalf.com or call Richard Hecht at 732-634-7200