Financial Analyst JobBookmark This
- Responsible for assigned budget development including the gathering of necessary data, development of supporting models, collaborating with business partners to develop assumptions and driving to targets.
- Responsible for the development of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc forecasts to provide direction and insight to leaders in order to support decision making.
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for action.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information to business partners identifying risks and opportunities to aid the team in meeting their specific goals. Acts as a catalyst for change by driving results and playing a leadership role in finding solutions/adding value.
- Provides monthly variance analysis in areas of accountability to provide insight into business results and input into future forecasts and budgets.
- Provides financial expertise by working on cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are modeled appropriately and that financial ramifications are adequately considered.
- Collects appropriate data as necessary to prepare ad-hoc analysis as requested by management. The types and nature of these analyses will vary according to the needs of the business. These analyses are performed to provide decision support for management in evaluating the possible outcomes of various strategic and tactical decisions.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support. Seeks feedback and improves performance to ensure we are driving standards of excellence.
- Remains current on industry trends and aspects of the field of finance and accounting that impact our ability to provide needed financial expertise to our business partners.
- Passionately exhibits the values and behaviors of the Dynamic Organization, and take ownership of strengthening our business model.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related discipline required. May consider 3 to 6 years of relevant financial experience. CPA, MBA or Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of financial experience is required. Business knowledge of the wireless industry is preferred. Wireless operations experience a plus.
- Strong strategic development, financial, analytical, marketing, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to synthesize various, independently generated, data points into a cohesive analysis.
- Ability to participate on cross functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Attention to detail and ability to think globally and tactically.
- Significant proficiency with Microsoft Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) required. Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and Business Objects is a plus.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a positive and timely manner.
Job : Finance
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL