Financial Analyst - Leading Growing Environmental Company in Southeast DetroitBookmark This
Rizzo Environmental Services
6200 Elmridge Dr
Sterling Heights, MI
DescriptionDescription: Financial Analyst
ResponsibilitiesFinancial Analyst Job Purpose: Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, budgets, forecasts, productivity, and system conversion analysis and reports.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
• Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
• Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
RequirementsSkills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
Education – Bachelors Degree
Years Experience – 3+