Financial Business AnalystBookmark This
St. Louis, MO
Key responsibilities of the Applications Analyst will be to work directly with business partners to understand requirements, design processes and develop and implement solutions.
The successful candidate will develop a thorough and direct understanding of supported business functions, will develop relationships within the technical and business teams, and will drive key issue resolution.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess superior analytical skills and be able to think through complex, multidimensional problems and drive solution design and development.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in team communication and working as an effective team member.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and the ability to work independently in a changing business environment.
- Ability to identify system solutions as well as communicate functional design specifications to vendor or other internal IT resources.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Be results orientated and able to drive issue resolution.
- Have a BA/BS in computer science or information systems or equivalent experience .
SAP Finance Modules