Financial RepresentativeBookmark This
First Investors Corporation
900 Merchants Concouse, Suite 406
DescriptionWho we are . . . First Investors Corporation is a Wall Street-based financial services firm, established in 1930. We are proud of our long history of helping clients with their financial needs including college funding, tax savings and preparing for retirement. Our philosophy is that we connect “Main Street to Wall Street.” Our one-on-one approach to clients is unique in our industry. We retain our clients and attract new clients because we stay in touch regarding their financial situation, risk tolerance and future financial goals. One of the most rewarding aspects of working for us is the fact that we make a significant difference in the lives of others – for our clients and our representatives.
Products we offer . . .
• Mutual Funds
• Life Insurance (Whole Life, Term Life and Variable Life)
• Retirement Vehicles
• Education Plans
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will do . . .
• Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
• Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
• Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
• Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
• Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives
How we help you . . . Our extensive training program and state-of-the-art learning system is designed to prepare you so you are both business savvy and confident when working with your clients. You will enjoy a professional office environment with all the support and tools you need to be successful. New Representatives start out earning wages and commissions, so while you take care of your clients, we take care of you.
RequirementsWhat you need . . .
• Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work one-on-one with clients
• The ability to plan your day and achieve goals
• An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others
• An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Areas of interests that lead to success . . .
• Financial Planner
• Customer Service
• Customer Support
• Public service
• Social worker