Financial Services InternshipBookmark This
162 commodore circle
DescriptionLearning Objectives or Other Goals:
1. Learn how you can build your own business, be your own boss, and realize your own dreams while mentoring others in business to help them achieve success.
2. Learn to assess people’s financial needs and goals relating to retirement, educational funding and estate and wealth preservation, and provide the best solutions to achieve those objectives.
3. Study and pass two examinations required for State Licensing.
4. Start earning a 4-figure monthly income after the second month of successfully working the Program, and over $4,500 by Program end.
5. Be on track to earn over $100,000 after the first year of being licensed and appointed.
1. The specific activities of the Associate at the company, and the means by which the Associate’s goals/objectives will be met.
Attend group training sessions:
1. Read Program Materials
2. Write a business plan
3. Learn and Run Financial Analysis Software Reports
4. Shadow Financial Associates out in the field and learn the practical aspects of:
5. Client Relations
6. Assessing financial needs and goals
7. Running Financial Reports
8. Evaluating Reports with Clients
1. Pass required Exams for State Licensing
2. Work Directly with Clients on Financial Services for Pay