Digital Art & Design Intern - * Bilingual OptionalBookmark This
LRT Media Group
P.O. Box 86249
Madeira Beach, FL
DescriptionStartup seeks highly motivated, passionate intern(s) to create and build our brand using, graphics, animmations, photo images, video, for new digital marketing platform.
This is a startup operation that will require logo creation, branding and a marketing communications strategy that will include social media too.
Your opportunity will be to work along side our international team in a supporting role, with limited project assignments based on your experience, and skill level.
You will have creative license to provide input as it relates to your knowledge of the requirements. There is lot's of work to do, and opportunity for a full time position for the right person is readily available.
We are a virtual company based in Tampa Bay area of FL, where you will work in a remote environment from home using online collaboration tools like Skype, Viewpath, Yammer, Project collaboration tools, and project management software.
We are looking ONLY for those willing to go the extra mile, who possess an inner passion to excel in this fast growing field. You must have unlimited creativity, an open mind, massive desire to excel while completing tasks thru 100%. Did I mention unlimited creativity and fearless approach to create disruptional best of breed concepts. You will work with leading contributors worldwide.
Responsibilities- Provide input toward publication strategy, look and feel, logo, images, and branding
- Provide input toward interactive features, video, and advertiser linking.
- Support - expand relations with contributors, media contacts, and user community
- Assist in managing projects and digital design operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of implementations
- Assist during online social events, media and more
- Maintain digital publication, blog and social media network presence
- Handle valuable client relationships with our subscriber base !
- ** We will test you on multiple projects until we find your natural talents and strengths
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art, animation and design; actively involved in the digital community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Suite of products, incl, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, basic HTML, HTML 5, MS Office Suite, and more.