Flim and Video internshipBookmark This
355 Westwood Plaza
DescriptionThe UCLA Women’s Basketball Video department is looking for individuals who want to participate in an exciting internship during Summer and/or Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters with the Women’s Basketball Program. The UCLA Women’s Basketball Video intern will assist in the execution and development of all video, film, and scouting assignments for Women’s Basketball Program. Interns will be directly responsible as an integral part of the Women’s Basketball Program for organizing scout film, developing video and creative projects and participating in practice and game capturing.
Responsibilities• Assist the Video Coordinator in all aspects of video and film
• Develop and create film and video projects (i.e commercials, Highlights)
• Manage and organize potential prospects write-in inquiries
• Log and arrange scouting database; update database as directed
• Update and monitor social media handles
• Coordinate with other interns best methods to effectively and efficiently finish projects on time
RequirementsProficient in Mac and PC use
Final Cut Pro experience preferred.