Freelance InternsBookmark This
Chicago Twenty Something
644 N. Clark St.
Posted: 440 days ago
DescriptionChicago Twenty Something Inc. is a Nightlife Marketing and Event Planning company that acts as a social network for those in their 20's who work, live, or play in the city.
We work with over 70 of Chicago's best venues to set up weekly events, where individuals can meet up with their old friends or make new ones. In addition to our weekly events, we specialize in setting up birthday parties, charity events, bachelorette parties, graduation parties, corporate events, or any other special event for any occasion you can think of!
Chicago Twenty Something is a fun company that works with young adults who are passionate about event coordination, and have the drive for marketing and sales.
For more info, please visit our website: www.ChicagoTwentySomething.com.
• Contribute to and assist with special events
• Market and promote events through social media outlets
• Lead community research and local business outreach
• Create & implement new marketing strategies
• Work from home and create your own event schedule
• Attend and host and attend a minimum of 5 public events
• Commission Based Pay (Also available for college credit)
• Must be a college Senior or recent college graduate
• Seeking hard working, outgoing, and creative individuals
• Ability to work effiently on your own for approx. 3 months
• Interest in Event Planning and Marketing
• Marketing and Promotions experience a plus