Friendthem Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
DescriptionA vibrant technology start-up company headquartered in NYC with a talented and diverse team efficiently distributed all around the USA is looking for talented and enthusiastic interns. You will have an opportunity to learn and actively participate in development of our smartphone application Friendthem and will have a broad scope of responsibilities, but with well-defined set of specific objectives.
Friendthem is a revolutionary smart phone application that has the ability to change how students all over the world "connect".
We are not a social network nor a dating site. We facilitate one of the single most important needs in young adults lives; the need to connect. Friendthem believes in the power of connectivity and we give the world a seamless way to do so. Our motto is; "life happens when people connect"™
"Life happens when people connect"™
Responsibilities* Assist with day-to-day management activities of social media for the Friendthem brand (e.g., twitter, blog, etc.)
* Assist with creation of online content and responses to information inquiries
- Organize social events
- Create prospective customer touch points and promote products ("shows")
- Assist in planned and ad-hoc application demos
- During the demos and shows, capture and report the basic user profile (e.g., demographics, occupation, utility perception, ideas, etc)
Requirements* Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills;
* Passionate smartphone user, should be willing to use personal iPhone or Android smartphone for internship related tasks and activities;
* Established online presence (e.g., personal twitter, blog, youtube, broad Facebook network, etc.) would be a big plus.