Full Time MerchandiserBookmark This
DescriptionCome grow with us as a Territory Service Representative and play a key role in delivering superior in-store customer service! You will excite and engage our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our famous, globally loved snacks products. Working as part of a dedicated team, passionate about the Kellogg's ® brand, you'll be accountable for ensuring Kellogg's snacks products are presented in the best possible displays to satisfy our customer's needs, attract consumers and drive sales.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Territory Service Representative, you will help the Kellogg business to continue to grow our business and build on our success by:
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during each store visit – the platform for providing excellent customer service. This includes transferring cases of product from the backroom to the store's sales floor.
- Ensuring the Kellogg's product is on display and shelves are looking their best by properly rotating product and removing all stale or damaged packages.
- Working as a team with your sales counterparts and management by communicating issues as appropriate, following your itinerary and being flexible with schedule changes and performing sales job duties as needed.
Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing your duties.
- You will always be required to work safely.
Please watch this short video which will show you the day to day role of a merchandiser at Kellogg:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. We are looking for someone who can learn with us and to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Demonstrated superior customer service and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work on Holidays and weekends
- Work an average of 40-45 hours per week on a regular basis required
- Weekly access to the internet to enter hours worked for payroll
- Ability to conduct physical work, frequently lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
- One year of previous Retail/Grocery merchandising experience and some college education is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.