Fundraising Strategist/ FundraiserBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWho: SheWill is a non-profit organization created to educate young girls, ages 8-17, on the importance of financial literacy and career empowerment. We implement research based literature and interactive sessions that educate young girls on wealth building and a means for protecting ones wealth. We also assist young girls in the development and recognition of the value in income earning potential.
What: Fundraising is an important aspect of our development and growth process. We are seeking a driven intern who can assist with increasing revenue and structured means for fundraising.
Why: We are growing but need the funds for expansion. We have processes but need your assistance with structure and development.
Responsibilities-Create and implement a fundraising strategy
-Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
-Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education