Game Movie Trailer InternBookmark This
DescriptionCulturePlay LLC. is an educational game design company located in Long Island, New York. The mission of our company is to design games that transform learning environments. We are a growing company looking for talented movie producers who can work on short movie trailers to market our game products. This is an unpaid year-round internship position, however the candidate will gain valuable experience working with experienced game designers and educational technology experts. The interns, if interested, will learn how to design their own iPhone/iPad/Android game. This is a great opportunity to build a portfolio in a growing field of game design.
Responsibilities- Design 30 second movie trailers for the game projects.
- Create movie trailers for multiple game projects
- Maintain excellent file organization
- Handle and organize all movie files.
Requirements- movie/film/documentary production majors (preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of movie production/editing for games (Send Samples of Your movie products when applying)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for movie making; actively involved in the movie making community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective