General Business InternBookmark This
United Phosphorus, Inc.
630 Freedom Business Center, Suite 402
King of Prussia, PA
DescriptionGeneral business/administrative position. Opportunity to learn and gain exposure to a variety of departments through projects, team projects, and inter-personnel communications.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UPI is the North American division of United Phosphorus, Ltd. (UPL), a global supplier of post patent technologies with more than 30 years of industry experience and success. Today, United Phosphorus ranks fourth in the world among post patent chemical manufacturers. We produce more than 100 different hericides, insecticides, fungicides, bactericides, fumigants, and harvest aids for use in North America and around the globe.
United Phosphorus, Inc. (UPI) is dedicated to providing North American growers with high-quality, provent crop protection solutions. We offer a broad portfolio of post patent products and unique formulations for more customer choice and better value. Each product UPI has developed sets the standard of performance for economical and effective weed, disease, and insect control.
Responsibilities* Assigned a variety of projects from various departments including but not limited to Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, Regulatory, HR.
* General correspondence/spreadsheets as & when required.
* Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services and email.
* Organizing & maintaining electronic and paper files, and managing projects as assigned.
* Database management - keeping all currect databases up to date as required.
* Mailings - MSDS, mass distribution of information.
* Assist in the production of reports.
* Contribute to the overall programs of work as part of a team. Working flexibly and cooperatively as part of a team.
* Meeting & greeting visitors.
* Answering telephone; directing, screening calls & taking/relaying messages.
* Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization & contacting pertinent UPI employee to escort visitor.
* Keeping visitor log.
* Dealing with queries or requests from visitors.
Requirements* At least one year experience working in an administrative role.
* Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Exel, Powerpoint and Outlook Express.
* Experience working on your own initiative, under pressure and to deadlines.
* Ability to adapt to change efficiently.
* Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills.
* To actively desire to be an integral part of a team and to enjoy the responsibilities of teamwork.
* Commitment to Equal Opportunities.