German American Chamber of Commerce - SITE SELECTION - Full time internshipBookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern US, Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road Suite 300
DescriptionPLEASE DO ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
GACC South Services LLC is a for-profit subsidiary of the German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States (GACC South), a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the southeastern United States. GACC South Services LLC provides a range of business site selection services to mid-sized German and other European companies looking for the best location for a U.S. manufacturing operation.
Start date: ASAP (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Compensation: This is a PAID internship
How to apply: Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your interest in an internship with GACC South Services. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each applicant individually. If we find that your skills meet our specific business needs we will contact you. Thank you for your understanding.
We are seeking a full-time intern to gain hands-on experience using her/his business education in real-world applications. As an intern, you will participate in Site Selection teamwork, direct client communications and day-to-day operations with the Site Selection team.
Your training opportunities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Site Selection Manager in collecting and assessing site, building and cost data
- Coordinating communication and project management with the management of our German business clients
- Coordinating communication and project management with our state-wide economic development partners
- Organizing business development trips to trade shows and conferences in Germany
- Contributing directly to the development and expansion of the Site Selection business unit
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) or higher degree in business, economics or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of prioritization and efficient allocation of time and resources
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- High comfort level interacting with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based and international environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of German language
- International experience (studies abroad, travel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit