German Translation InternshipBookmark This
New York Habitat
DescriptionAbout New York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful recognized International Real Estate Agency.
We specialize in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your Internship at New York Habitat:
New York Habitat is looking for a dedicated person & team player to join our translation department. Our main goal is to share our expertise with motivated individuals and current students interested in learning more about the international real estate market.
As an added bonus, you will benefit from the experience of working in an International environment and will be exposed to different languages. You will develop your communication skills and will become more efficient in your work, organization, and time management. This internship will help strengthen your translation skills and provide you with an exciting insight into various parts of New York Habitat.
As part of this internship, you will:
• Learn how to translate texts from different sources to reflect the style and tone (including reviewing the translation when necessary and working on its layout)
• Become skilled in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Learn how to integrate the proper words to maintain the original meaning of the text, and contribute to our glossary
• Develop key organizational skills
• Work with an international and multilingual team
• Benefit from a personalized follow-up with your Supervisor, which will optimize your translation techniques
• Work closely with your supervisor on specific projects which will be published on our website www.nyhabitat.com (nyhabitat.com/de), our blog, and on or our social media pages.
You will translate (from English to German) texts such as:
• Clients’ reviews
• Apartment descriptions
• Video scripts and subtitles
• Blog articles
RequirementsTo apply to these internships, you must have the following qualifications:
• You are a current student (preferably in business or foreign language studies)
• You are a native German with proficient English skills
• You want to learn about a global real estate company from a unique perspective
• You have effective time management skills
• Minimum of a 3 month commitment, schedule can be very flexible
Only students who can receive academic credit for this unpaid internship will be considered.
If this position interests you, please send your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration to email@example.com. Please indicate your available start date and the length of time you would be able to commit to the internship.
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
To stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat