Global Communications InternshipBookmark This
3250 Ocean Park Blvd
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWe are a socially conscious online retailer associated with an internationally recognized brand, with a rare opening for a Global Communications intern to join our small team. The position would be based in our Santa Monica office for 3-4 months. Excellent imaginative, journalistic writing skills, good organization, a thorough knowledge of Facebook and Twitter and a keen creative eye are the main requirements for this position. Access to a laptop (preferably a mac with iwork installed) is essential.
Why would you want to intern with us?
- Learn how to apply your creative writing skills to communicate to a large audience
- Meet new people that can help you grow your network after you graduate
- Help better the lives of people around the world, while adding a household name to your resume.
If this sounds interesting, please respond by telling us the name of one online retailer whose socially responsible business model you admire, and why.
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life of this internship could involve:
- Helping to produce empowerment marketing materials to spread awareness of our mission.
- Write blog posts, Facebook posts and tweets
- Planning and writing email campaigns.